Saturday 25 February 2012

What's Inside My Make Up Bag

 My make- up bag :) £1.00 from Primark, bargain!

 Rimmel Day 2 Night Mascara - £7.99. I like this mascara, it does what it says, gives a lot of length and volume, but for me the tube dried out really quickly, but it is a good mascara and you do get a lot of volume. I would give this mascara a 8 out of 10. 
 Collection 2000 Colour Match foundation - £5.99. This foundation is good, I use it after my Max Factor foundation, it does match the colour of your skin and it's not to heavy for your skin. The only down point I would say is the pot it comes in, when I squeeze it to get some out only a little comes out and it's hard to get some more out of it, but over all I would give this an 8 out of 10. 
Maybelline Great Lash Blackest Black Mascara- £4.99.  I only use this mascara to get my lashes very black! The mascaras good, but seems to clump your eye lashes up, but to be honest I do like having clumpy eye lashes lol :L! I would give this mascara a 9 out of 10.
Collection 2000 Big Fake Mascara- £5.99. I have only used this mascara once due to buying only the other day, but when I tried it I found it was actually pretty good! My lashes looked long and think. Overall, I would give this mascara and 7 out of ten. 
 Natural Collection Liquid Eye Liner- £1.99. I've used this everyday since I have brought it, I did have the Helen E Liquid eye liner but that run out, so I thought I'd get a cheap £1.99 eye liner, and actually I'm really impressed, it's no different from my other expensive eye liner and I will stock up on these! I would definitely recommend this! Overall I would give this a 10 out of 10! 
 Maxfactor Masterpiece Max Mascara- I got this mascara in a free gift because I spent £15 on there other cosmetics at Christmas, so I don't know how much this cost, sorry! It's a very good mascara and it really defines your lashes, and gives them length. Overall I would give this a 8 out of 10. 
 Maxfactor 2 in 1 Foundation and Serum Foundation- £12.99 Actually really like this foundation, can't live without it! I look for quite a thick creamy base foundation as I have horrible skin and like to cover it up a lot and this foundation does wonder for me! Not only is it foundation but it helps your skin as well, and since I have been using this my skin has improved wonders, thank god! The only down side to this foundation is the price :( it is a little bit pricey, but I will always be purchasing one of these! I give this foundation a 10 out of 10!
 Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder- £3.99.  I love this powder, I picked it up because it was so cheap! It stays on all day and doesn't give you the clogged up look! Overall I give this powder a 9 out of 10!
 Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder- £6.99- Well I brought this bronzer about a year ago now and I still have loads of it left! It is a very long lasting bronzer and smells delicious, nearly good enough to eat! It doesn't give that orange look, it gives a nice bronze which I like. Would recommend this. A 10 out of 10 from me! 
 Maxfactor Eye Liner- Don't know the price, sorry! I got it out of a free gift! When I first got the eye liner it was really good, didn't smudge at all and really defined my eyes, only thing is, after a while the eye liner faded so it wasn't as black.  :( over all, I give this eye liner a 6 out of 10.
 Mary Kay Eye Shadow, Honey Spice. Again, sorry I don't have the price, I got given this a present! I like this eye shadow cos it really shows my blue eyes off, it makes my eyes stand out. I don't find many eye shadows that suites me, but this one does, thank you Mum! :D  I give this a 10 out of 10. 
 Rimmel Volume Flash The MAX Mascara-£6.69. I find this mascara really good, I like having my eye lashes quite clumpy and this does the job, it's very black and has a really nice brush. I give this a 8 out of 10.
 Fearne Mascara- Sorry I don't know the price as got it a Christmas present again! Love this mascara, really good, I looked around for it everywhere but no where seems to sell it :(  really makes my eye lashes have a lot of volume and length. Thank you boyfriend! I give this a 10 out of 10.
 Soap and Glory Eye Liner- £5.00. Love this eye liner, really defines my eyes and doesn't smudge at all. It has a sharpener on the end which is really handy!  The only thing is it is a little pricey for an eye liner, but overall, I would give this a 10 out of 10. 
 Helen E Liquid Eye Liner- Sorry don't have the price as got this for a gift. The eye liner is okay, but I prefer my Natural collection, it does the same thing only Natural Collection eye liner is a lot cheaper and you get the same look. Overall, a 2 out of 10. Not impressed!
 Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Gloss- £9.00. Really like this lip gloss, has a tingling sensation when is puckers your lips! Looks sexy and is a really nice colour. Only down side, is the price :( Over all a 7 out of 10. 
My Make up :D



Lots of love, 
Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment