Sunday 26 February 2012

Viva La Juicy Perfume

Hi everyone! 

I got this perfume from my from my boyfriend on Valentines day! I didn't know which perfume to choose so I had a look round. The thing that attracted me the most is the colour of the box the perfume came in! Bright pink with gold bold writing!  The bottle is amazing too! It has a bow on which is really girly and most of all it smells delicious! Thank you boyfriend :) <3

This product cost £35.00 from Boots

What did you get from your partner on Valentines day?

Lots of love, 
Lauren xx

1 comment:

  1. Havent smelt this one, will have to give it a little sniff when I'm next in Boots :o)


    Over on my blog I am having a Mac lipstick give away, you could win a Mac lipstick in the colour of your choice, I would love for you to enter :o)

    Check it out:

    http://lolas-lounge.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Give%20Away

    ReplyDelete