Wednesday 24 October 2012

No7 Stay Perfect Foundation

Hi everyone!

After searching and searching for a foundation that matched my skin color (I'm very pale) I got very fed up. Whenever I tried a new foundation it always used to be too dark for my skin and always used to leave patches. So when I saw No7 Match Made service advertise on TV, I thought I'd give it a go...

Well it was excellent, I went into my local Boots store and asked the woman if she could Match make my skin to a foundation. The woman was lovely, she asked me loads of questions about my skin (If I had any problems, what kind of finish I like), after we had talked she took two small blobs of my foundation off (Either side of the chin) and put the remote on it, after 3 seconds it beeped and came up with the foundation color that matched me. I had a wonderful experience and I can say truthfully that the foundation I brought was truly the right match! It's easy to go on & lasts all day!

Thank you No7!


Lots of love, Lauren xx

No comments:

Post a Comment